Different tests and experiments have been made to measure the accuracy of the VAKI fish grader. The examination is conducted by taking samples from grading, measure the thickness, weight and length and compare the thickness results to grading gap opening for the outlet.
- For more details click here.
- 96cm - up to 1,000 kg per hour.
- 140cm - up to 6,000 kg per hour.
- The standard grader has 4 outlets and a single fish inlet.
- Fish can be up-welled from a pump or netted into the grader.
- The inlet can be angled to increase or slow down the fish flow into the grader and the inlet has an integrated de-watering box.
- There is 360° adjustment in the direction of the outlets from the grader.
Both graders are fully portable on wheels mounted on height adjustable legs. The graders are constructed from stainless steel.
The height of the grader can be adjusted by approximately +/- 1 meter by releasing the wingnuts and sliding the leg profile up or down to desired position.
Gentle on Fish
Fish stay in water at all times
- Water flows into the rotating grading boxes from the integrated sprinkler system.
- The fish remain in water at all times during the grading and pass easily through the outlet pipes.
The Fish Grader has been designed and developed for high speed grading of small fish.
The size range is 0.2g up to 200g and the capacity is up to 6,000kg / hour.
The grader is circular and requires less floor space than other grading machines. The grader is very simple to operate and is currently available in 2 size options.
Fish size: 1g - 200g
Capacity: 25 - 6000kg
Fish size: 0.2 - 100g
Capacity: 17 - 1000kg
Both graders are constructed from stainless steel, have height adjustable legs and are fully portable on rubber wheels.
How it works
The grader carousel is hexadecagon and has sixteen boxes that rotate within the grader. As each box passes over an outlet the opening in the bottom of the box is automatically increased to preselected size. The grading gaps can be set from fully closed up to 50 mm wide. The length of the box limits the maximum size of fish which can be sorted.
The fish are graded by thickness. The standard grader has 4 outlets and a single fish inlet. Fish can be pumped or netted into the grader. The inlet can be angled to increase or slow down the fish flow into the grader and the inlet has an integrated de-watering box. There is a 360° adjustment in the direction of the outlets from the grader.
- The VAKI fish grader has speed regulator which can adjust the speed from 5 - 15 rpm .
- Mains power supply by either single or three phase.