• Short presentation about VAKI.
• Riverwatcher history and technical background.
• Technology: The scanner´s electronic equipment explained.
• Camera system addition: Identification of different species.
• Monitoring fish migration in rivers.
• Riverwatcher set-up: critical success factors.
• How to work with the data: The Riverwatcher software explained.
• How to connect the Riverwatcher: Remote control with modem.
• Case studies from around the world.
• Riverwatcher with a camera system on site for demonstration (at the Koblenz seminar).
• A field trip to the Riverwatcher at Koblenz weir (at the Koblenz seminar).
• Visit to the visitor center (at the Koblenz seminar).
• International speakers share their experiences and knowledge.
• Q&A sessions.
• Drinks and discussions.
April 17-18th, 2012
At the seminar you will get the opportunity to see the Mosel Riverwatcher in action. The seminar is divided into two sections.
Day 1: starts at 12.00 noon to 5.00 pm.
Day 2: starts at 9.00 am to 12.00 noon.
April 19th, 2012
the Oslo seminar is set up as a one day event from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Registration here. Seminar fee is 75 EU. Invoice will be sent after the seminar.
Early registrants get a special price at the Diehls Hotel (90 EUR) if they send an e-mail to the Hotel and mention the Seminar.
Last Riverwatcher seminar was held in Sacramento CA in 2010 and was a huge success.
Don´t miss this first seminar in Europe, since Iceland 2009!
Contact Magnus for futher information at firstname.lastname@example.org