We are pleased to confirm that today VAKI has been recognised as one of Iceland´s strongest companies in 2010.
Of 32,000 registered companies in Iceland, only 177 fulfil the strict requirements of Creditinfo’s strength assessment.
Eligibility for the award requires the fulfilment of Creditinfo’s strict quality standards, professional requirements and in depth analysis.
• A positive EBITD for the past three years
• A positive profit for the past three years
• A low risk credit score
• An equity ratio above 20%
• Confirmed as an active company
• Total assets worth over 100 million ISK.
VAKI is amongst the 1% of Icelandic companies that meet these requirements.