28th & 29th May 2014
Aquaculture UK is the UK’s premier aquaculture exhibition and conference . It is a truly international event, which attracts over 1000 visitors from 27 countries, who come to see the latest products and innovations.
Aquaculture UK 2014 offers exhibitors a valuable opportunity to launch new products, meet decision makers and promote their products and services. It is the place to do business, to network and to catch up with all the latest developments.
The 2014 event will be even larger with a record number of more than 106 exhibitors so far, representing manufacturers and suppliers from all over the world, who will display current developments and products in the fields of aquaculture technology, fish feed, fish health, quality assurance, training, funding, fish farmer networks, grading, equipment, storage, processing, packaging, environmental protection, distribution, consultancy, insurance and much more in 2014.
Have a look at the exhibitor's web sites.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Stand at Aquaculture UK 2014 to see and experience.:
- A new and larger frame for Biomass Daily
- New version of the www.biomassdaily.com
- Sonar system for monitoring fish behaviour in the cages
- Winch system for automatic placement of the frame
- A new edition of the Macro fish counter with greater capacity and radically new design.
- New APP for the Macro range of fish counters.
- The all new pipeline fish counter for small fish.
- Heathro fish pump, over 450 pumps in use today.
- A new VAKI Smolt Counter for wellboats will be presented
- The new VAKI Channel Counter for counting large fish when grading in wellboats
Welcome to the show,
Benedikt, Hermann and David